Friday, July 24, 2009

Long time no blog

So I realize it's been almost a MONTH since I blogged last....holy cow how time is flying! I promise a real post is on it's way shortly. We've been super busy and July has simply flown by.

A couple guilty confessions from this week:

-Yesterday I drove Graham's Jetta to work. I hopped in and turned on the car and you won't believe what station he had the radio set to: COUNTRY!!! I almost died! I called him immediately to confirm that yes indeed he had been enjoying country music on his way home from work the night before. I think maybe a tiny, itsy bit of my music taste is finally starting to rub off on the boy. I thought he'd never give in!!

-Two nights ago, Graham asked me to pray for us as we were lying in bed. I prayed for a couple minutes and next thing I knew, I AWOKE to hear Graham laughing and saying "Amen." Apparently I'd fallen asleep mid-sentence during my prayer--now that takes some real skill! Needless to say, I think I've been running a bit on overdrive, hence the lack of time spent on my beloved blog. :o)

I have a baby shower, friends visiting from out of town (with a baby for me to hold), sunshine and my hubby's bday celebration to look forward to this weekend....should be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment