Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Garden, 2012

I took the opportunity to put Graham's new camera lens to good use yesterday and captured my garden (and a couple gardeners) that is almost in full bloom. For living in a small condo with only a couple small beds, I'd say we're doing pretty good! I LOVE my perennials -- they get better every year! And the produce in my planter box is providing enough for a couple of salads or side veggies a week which makes me oh so very happy. Truly. There is something about visualizing the fruits of your labor that is so fulfilling! We've been joking lately about someday owning "vast tracts of land" in Woodinville where I'll have my "real" garden. And where we'll host dinner parties in our field with white lights hung overhead....Maybe someday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment