Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wednesday


Ooh la la the weather this week has just been glorious! I officially have my first (and maybe 2nd and 3rd?) sunburn of 2013 and I am not ashamed! We decided on Wednesday that we needed a day OFF. From everything. I think the 70 degree weather was somewhat influential in this decision. 
 First stop was the zoo! Everyone and their mother had the same idea but we still had fun. 
 
  The flamingos were the must-see in Isla's book this visit. She stood at the glass telling Emma all about them.
 After a few hours of zooing, we hit up Paseo for some of our very favorite Cuban sandwiches. Again, we weren't the only one with this idea but it was worth the wait! The girls dozed in the car while I waited in line for our portable picnic which we took down by the canal in Fremont - gorgeous!
  
 
 
 
We spent a couple hours lounging in the grass, laughing and talking and dreaming up baby names. Oh my how we needed this family day together! And a bonus perk of having Graham around: we finally got some pictures of me with my girls!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment