Monday, March 9, 2009

In 26 weeks....

......BABY CROZIER is due!!!!

This post has been a long time coming--we have been trying very hard to share the news of our pregnancy with friends and family in a more personal way before "going public" on my blog. Hopefully we were able to reach most all of you readers, but my apologies for those of you who we may have not had a chance to get in touch with yet.

Our due date is September 6ish (although a 10 week ultrasound bumped the due date up by 2 days)--anyway, sometime around Labor Day is when our little blessing is due to arrive. Graham and I are incredibly excited to be parents and are feeling overwhelmed with thankfulness that God is blessing us in this way. We feel that His timing has really been perfect and we're looking forward to seeing how He provides for us in the coming year, especially with the possibility of grad school for Graham--eek!

We would appreciate all of your prayers for the remainder of the pregnancy. So far things have gone quite smoothly with only a few hiccups. Expect many more details and updates in the days and weeks to come!

4 comments:

  1. :) Hooray!! :) I'm so excited for you!!! And I'm so excited that you finally posted about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Shauna spilled the beans when I went to visit Hailey.

    I had a feeling...when you held Wes at Shauna's shower I heard your Mom say something about "practice"!

    I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete