Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crozier Christmas 2010

We are finally home after a week spent celebrating Christmas with loved ones all around the Pacific Northwest. I feel like everything happened so fast so I'm doing my best now to slow down, reminisce over the Christmas season that is quickly drawing to a close.

Crozier Christmas came early this year with a festivious gathering at John and Tash's on December 19th. It was filled with much eating, a Christmas walk, gift opening, movie watching and of course the traditional Crozier Chorus of carols around the piano. It didn't take long for Isla to figure out what she was supposed to do with the pretty packages under the tree. She thoroughly enjoyed "helping" everyone open their gifts and was particularly thrilled by her new fleece jammies and my new novel. But nothing could top when she tore back the paper to find her missing inside (which we'd left at the grandparents). I was the very excited recipient of a fancy flash (from both sets of parents) for my camera which does wonders for my indoor photos if I do say so myself! I'll let pictures and video tell the rest!

1 comment: