Monday, March 17, 2014

7 Years

 Today we celebrate 7 years as husband and wife! I love this picture (above) because it summarizes "us" in so many ways. I'm the go-go-goer and I'll do-do-do until I'm blue in the face. Graham knows to sit me down, tell me to take a deep breath and remind me it's all going to be ok. We used to laugh about how opposite we are (truly we are!) but now I see these differences as something so much better. We complement each other. 
 Our road has not been easy but it certainly has been rich. I am so in love with this man and life with him keeps getting better as we learn to live deep, lean hard and laugh together in it all. We are best friends. We ENJOY spending time with each other. We are different and yet we are so similar. 
 We are so grateful we serve a mighty God who has had his hand of protection over our relationship. Marriage these days seems more like a thing you do rather than a life you live. Thank you Jesus for keeping us humble, for teaching us to admit our mistakes and to be quick to offer forgiveness. 
 May we continue to grow together, may we never tire of serving. May we always seek to know one another better and to love in word and in deed. 
And may we continue to have fun! That'd just be icing on the cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment