Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Hunt

 I apologize but I have more Easter photos to share. Who needs three separate posts just for Easter? I do apparently. The cuteness abounded and I didn't want to overwhelm you, my dear readers, with too many pictures all at once I guess. 
 We got to spend the late afternoon and evening at Aunt Nancy's where there was a gaggle of cousins and second cousins and second cousin-in-laws for the kids to play with. We had an Italian Easter feast (what fun to have an menu theme!) complete with a second candy hunt for the kids.
 I would be lying if I told you this was an egg hunt as, well, we were missing eggs. Once the kids figured out the grass was covered with candy, they were cool with our egg-less spin on things.
 So I guess I've been found out. Alas, my kids know some families give out sugary good-ness at Easter, not just Cheerios, raisins and mandarin oranges... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment