Saturday, October 25, 2014

First Haircut!

Us Croziers have hair issues. Crazy hair and lots of it. I've always adored Jack's hair in particular and am told quite often it looks like the fuzz on a baby chick. I love how it used to stick straight up when it was shorter and if I could reverse time, I'd somehow make it do that again. It's been getting longer and longer and inching closer and to his little eyes so I finally decided it was time. But I'm all talk and when it came down to it, I couldn't bring myself to cut any off the top. That could be partially due to the fact that he would. not. hold. still. I used to liken feeding him to breastfeeding a rattle snake, always squirming and tearing around like crazy. And cutting his hair? It wasn't much different except I was yielding a sharp object that had the capacity to gauge his eyes out. 
 We did it though and he's looking mighty dapper these days. As long as you squint....

No comments:

Post a Comment