Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Jack 12 Months

 My baby is 12 months and it's like he grew up overnight!
-first he was scooting
-then sitting up by himself in his pack 'n play
-and then crawling (which he's REALLY pumped about)
-and now pulling himself up on EVERYTHING
-cruising the furniture
-and walking with the assistance of this dinosaur push toy
-he would do this all day (ALL DAY!)
-but mommy and daddy aren't always available to rescue him from furniture obstacles
-the other day he was walking with it and turned and waved at me and said "bye bye!"
-I froze.
-and then gushed when I finally accepted the fact that he's no longer a baby
-as you can see, he was less than impressed with our raspberry birthday pancake
-during the house hunt process, he survived mostly on string cheese, bananas and applesauce, which we could toss at him in the car between home tours
-also sunbutter sandwiches (he can put away a whole one!)
-he's weaning
-it was probably time as he was MUCH more excited about the bottles of pumped milk I'd take out of my work bag than me (I guess he wasn't getting much...)
-he's been sick again, always sick it seems
-but he's so engaging
-and after living here has a special bond with Grandma Crozier (he often wants her over me!)
-loves the Wheels on the Bus song
-HATES diaper changes
-holds hands with Emma in the car and they crack each other up
-uhh, in case you didn't notice HIS LEGS, here is a close up:
LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment