Monday, November 3, 2014

Emma 38 Months


This GORGEOUS girl has had a fun and busy month! Read on for a few tidbits about her.
-she is our riot, constantly making us laugh
-very in tune to the emotions of others and is quick to offer comfort
-loves her baby cousin!
-loves boats and the water and stand up paddleboards, apparently
-I still can't believe I let my kids go out into the middle of the lake on this!
-she is quite the playground climber now too
-loves walking Isla to and from school
-is Isla's little after-school shadow, wanting to play with her and all her friends on the playground
-LOVES getting dressed up
-wanted to wear her bumble bee dress constantly this week
 -is in that you-can-get-her-excited-about-anything phase which is I ADORE
-carved a pumpkin with Grandma
-Grandma asked if she wanted a happy or sad face
-Emma's response "Sad! I LOVE sad!!"
 -it was adorable, just like her
-she was a superstar at her second ever dentist appointment
-wasn't scare of anything (except for the Incredibles movie that was playing)
-she's fascinated by shots and dr appointments right now
-I took her with me to get my flu shot and she was THRILLED
-I think she seriously viewed it as a special date
-she watched the entire procedure and held my hand and helped me be brave
-I asked her if she wanted to be a dr or a nurse when she grows up
-"No, I think I'll be a penguin"
-she told me her big future aspirations another time too:
-"I'm gonna dress up and be so pretty! (pause) On Christmas Eve."
-here she is practicing for her grown up years:
-she's gaining much independence and dresses herself these days
-isn't she such a bohemian beauty?
-she's our mischievous, rule-ignorant one and it's never a good idea to leave her unattended
-"activities" of hers have included: coloring on the window sill, marking up her tights with highlighters, putting makeup on the master bath tub, climbing into the pack 'n play with a sleeping Jack, or just tossing tons of throw pillows on top of him
-there have been many more but you get the point
-but man is she ever sweet!
-she has the most adorable little friendship (budding romance?) with Leif (above)
-and she is the tenderest of mamas to any baby doll
 -she's done napping and she doesn't seem to think beds are necessary
-we stumble (often literally!) upon a sight like this about weekly
-she's our crazy, fun, hilarious and sweet girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment