Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Emma 46 Months

-testing, testing 1-2-3
-that about sums up the phase she's in right now
-she's a tricky one, this girl
-she's learned this cool new thing called telling a lie
-she'll say she put something away and I'll find it hidden under my desk instead
-there's a lot of "pretending she doesn't hear what we're saying" going on too
-and so I've implement a have-to-fold 5 pieces of clothes for each time she disobeys policy
-well, I did it once
-and it worked
-10 items of clothing later, she was doing just what I asked
-also, she is quite good at folding!
-she also loves washing windows
-which I might add we do for FUN, not discipline
-she really looks up to her big sis and they are having lots of fun playing this summer
-she can't wait for her school to start
-she can start on her bike all by herself now
-she's taking her second session of swimming lessons now
-she didn't technically pass the first but she was already registered for the second...
-I tried to bribe her with a tricycle from Value Village for when she finally does a bob
-poor girl has gotten progressively more fearful
-the trike is still sitting on the shelf in the garage after 16 days of lessons...
-and I'm laying off with the crazy-mama pressure
-her favorite animals are bats and she's currently planning a bat birthday party
-she LOVED the fireworks this year on the fourth
-she's obsessed with the hotel we stayed at in Clarkston back in May
-often brings me my phone and asks me to show her where it is on the map
-is really, really bonded with her brother
-definitely my most physically affectionate
-love her spunk even if she is stubborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment