Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ridiculously Romantic

Graham and I had the day off yesterday and had nothing planned. We started the morning with a couple sets of tennis--I did my best ever!! I lost the first game 6-1 and then the second, 6-2 (usually the score is 6-0 so this is quite the improvement for me!) For some crazy reason, I am really good at backhand but it has taken me forever to figure out front hand (forward hand? whatever...) Anyway, yesterday I did much better!
In the afternoon, we took paints, an easel and a canvas to a beautiful park in Kirkland and enjoyed sun. Graham painted while I read aloud to him. Sigh....I certainly can't complain. My husband is about as romantic as they come.
Here's the picture he's working on painting. I took it while we were visiting the Cinque Terre in Italy. He's not finished yet but I'll try to remember the post a picture of the final product when it is completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment