Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This week

I think this week is going to be an exciting one which is why I'm really looking forward to it. Graham has been busily planning what sounds like is going to be a "week of birthday" celebration for me. I really know next to nothing about what is going on but he never fails to spoil me! He absolutely loves to go all out despite my attempts to convince him that he could spread the spoilage out amongst the 12 months of the year. To give you an idea of what I have to look forward to, last year he blind folded me and drove me downtown Seattle and dropped me off in front of a Spa. He left me for an hour massage after which I received instructions to meet him at the Sculpture Park by the piers. He had piles of gifts for me as well as my favorite drink at the time--Amaretto Sour (concealed ever so sneakily in my Nalgene). Next we went to 67, the amazing restaurant in the Edgewater Hotel for a super yummy meal. What a guy!
So back to this week: I've been told I'm busy on Thursday night. Then on Friday we both took the day off so and we'll be going somewhere overnight. The next morning, we're heading up to Baker Lake where we'll meet up with my family for a couple nights at my all-time favorite family camping spot at Horseshoe Cove. Then Graham also just informed me that the following Thursday is booked too! Hmmm.....what could this boy be up to!

2 comments:

  1. Birthday week sounds awesome! I need to send a link of this post to my husband...hopefully he'll take a hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday TODAY Kelsie! I hope you are having fun getting spoiled by Graham. We all know he is good a that. :o)

    ReplyDelete