Friday, May 8, 2009

A good weekend ahead

I'm looking forward to this weekend....unfortunately, I have to work, but there are many times with family planned in the afternoons and evenings that it make up for it.

Tonight:
-We have NOTHING planned!! (I'm kinda looking forward to that after a hectic week)

Tomorrow:
-Work
-1st Birthday party for Graham's cousin's son who is incredibly adorable
-In-laws are coming to dinner for an early Mother's Day Celebration. The menu includes homemade lasagna with butter squash, spinach and a homemade smokey tomato sauce (I even made fresh tomato pasta sheets for the noodles so this had better be tasty!), salad, bread and a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake for dessert. Nummy!

Sunday:
-Work
-Meet my family for a round of Whirlieball in celebration of Mother's Day and my brother's 16th birthday--the baby of the family is sure growing up! I get to be the photographer on the sidelines because pregnant woman and bumper cars should not mix.
-Dinner with the family at Bucca di Beppo
-Dessert at my sister's
-SLEEP

Monday:
-Leave for Hawaii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment