Friday, October 1, 2010

Back to school 2010

Here we go again....another year. Yesterday was the first day of Fall quarter for Graham. I think he pretends to hate it that I make him pose for these pictures but I'm sure secretly he loves it. :)

 Sigh. I have really enjoyed having him around the past month and a half because, well, I sorta have this thing for him. Sometimes it feel like this past year went so fast and it seems as though we'll just breeze through the next two until he is officially Master Graham. But there are other moments where time seems to drag and two. more. years. sounds unbearable. Thankfully, he only has one night class this quarter and then a Saturday class once a month which means we'll get to eat dinner together at least once a week if not more!

I have a really stellar husband, by the way. I was reminded of that earlier this week when he shooed me out the door to go shopping and have some alone time while he stayed at home to clean the house since (and I quote), "you've been doing it all by yourself for the past 5 months." I mean seriously, what a guy! And I didn't even ask for it. He's such a great dad too. On the days he watches Isla, he always captures their time together on video to show me when I get home from work. I love that! Oh and lest I forget his musical skills. I think I sometimes take his talent for granted until I hear him belt harmony. Then I melt like a school girl in my seat.

He's doing a lot for our family right now and so I wanted to go public with my appreciation for him. Thanks Babe and here's to the start of another awesome school year together!

2 comments:

  1. You DO have a wonderful husband, Kelsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the same boat! Lance started class last week and it's sad because we definitely enjoyed our month and a half break! We also have two years to go... but it will be worth it, right? :)

    ReplyDelete