Wednesday, September 29, 2010

De mamá nos lleva al zoológico mañana

Did anyone else used to sing the "Mama's taking us to the zoo tomorrow" song in Spanish when you were little? I did. Too bad I had to google the lyrics to remember how it went as my espanol skills are rapidly escaping me.

Warning: this post is tardy and rather dry, but I wanted this trip documented for the records! We took Isla to the zoo for the first time on September 1st. We went up to Bellingham for an overnighter and drove up to the Greater Vancouver Zoo in Canada the following morning with Ben and my mom. Isla really enjoyed the goats but seemed to like pushing her own stroller even better than seeing any of the animals.
 
Graham was called on to participate in the Birds of Prey show and got to "catch" and "throw" a bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment