Sunday, October 28, 2012

Reading


I love reading. I forgot that fact for about 10 years due to 1) school (textbooks have a way of dulling all reading desires) and 2) children (need I say more?) but now I'm beginning to remember the thrills of starting (and sometimes even finishing!) a good book. One of my 2012 Resolutions was to read more and I wanted to keep track of what I've read, want to read, and the books I'm currently reading. So here we go!

Read
-The Hunger Games - by Suzanne Collins (audiobook)
-Catching Fire - by Suzanne Collins (read aloud with Graham)
-Mockingjay - by Suzanne Collins (read aloud with Graham)
-Real marriage: the truth about sex, friendship, and life together - by Mark Driscoll
-The Art of Racing in the Rain - by Garth Stein
-Mini Shopaholic - by Sophie Kinsella
-The Wedding - by Nicholas Sparks
-State of Wonder - by Ann Patchett
-I've Got Your Number - by Sophie Kinsella (audiobook)
-Heaven is for Real - by Todd Burpo (audiobook)
-Countless children's books

Started but Probably Won't Finish
-The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun - by Gretchen Rubin
-Blood, Bones & Butter - by Gabrielle Hamilton

Currently Reading (or waiting to resume reading once hold becomes available)
-Yes, chef: a memoir - by Marcus Samuelsson (audiobook)
-Cutting for Stone - by Abraham Verghese
-Bringing up Girls - by Dr James Dobson (audiobook)
-Recovering Calling: Helping Millennials Connect Faith & Work - by Natasha Crozier
-Colors of Hope - by Richard Dahlstrom
-The Meaning of Marriage - by Timothy Keller
-Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World - by Bob Goff

On My Reading List
-Bringing up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting - by Pamela Druckerman

No comments:

Post a Comment