Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kraft Mac n Cheese, Little Caesar's Pizza and Raspberry Limeade

And Indonesian instant ramen. And rich, salty pasta dishes. And spicy Asian food. And buttery microwave popcorn. And just plain salt for that matter. Yes, these are a few of my favorite things right now. You see, there's something we've been meaning to tell you. (And no, it isn't that I've given up my nutrition ideals for Lent.) 
Baby Crozier #3 is in the making!

This little bundle is due to arrive on October 8th and we couldn't be more excited. If you've been wondering why I've been a bit absent on my blog as of late, now you know one of many reasons. We've had a lot going on over here and I'm hopeful I'll get back on the blogging train soon to fill you all in. Graham told me the other day "I feel like God is whacking me over the head with a two by four, trying to teach me something big: Life is hard. But life is precious. We just never know what tomorrow may bring and so we need to live in the  present." Life is going to be pretty wild with three babes barely four and under but we feel so richly blessed to be on this journey together and can't wait to add one more! (The girls are pretty excited too....)  

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!! We're so excited for you guys and will be praying for a healthy pregnancy. Thanks for sharing that bottle of wine with us...even if it took us an hour to read the label!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's so exciting! Boy or girl, your family is growing beautifully, and your kids are lucky to have such great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the cat is out of the bag!!! Wahoo! Excited for baby Crozier #3!! You guys will be CHAMPS as parents of three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This is so exciting...we'll be praying for your pregnancy!! How fun for you guys...crazy or not, it's very exciting!!! Love watching your girls grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congratulations! Very excited for the new addition on the way- praying for an easy pregnancy!

    - Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy for you guys - sending love and prayers your way Mama!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray for babies! Kelley was 4 days shy of turning 4 when Michael was born, and 2 months shy of 7 with Shannon. I may have lost a few marbles, but my kids turned out great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete