Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Emma's "Half Birthday"

Ok technically there is no February 30th (I still can't believe I let this happen) so we've chosen the last day of February as Emma's designated half birthday.  Last Thursday we celebrated with pancakes, candles, lots of singing, crowns for all (Isla's idea), and a trip to Coldstone for some half  birthday ice cream.
 Emma had fun :)
Isla chose pink and blue (cotton candy and strawberry - yum?) 
 Emma loved her candle and I think she now expects us to sing to her every time she sees a flame.
  Isla helped me pick out the perfect half birthday present: a doctor kit so she can "check people out."
 Emma's been allowed to play with it a couple times but I think her big sister might be getting more use out of it....
  A very happy half birthday to my sweet second born!

No comments:

Post a Comment