Thursday, July 25, 2013

Isla 47 Months

Started saying "I love you" back regularly (probably a parenting moment highlight for me)
 Even started to play an "I love you more" game
Was a super star in session 2 of swim lessons, bobbing and learning to float on back and front
Definitely so much braver in the bath because of them
Went to her very first in-theater movie (Monster's University)
Loves being the center of attention
Naps ~2 times/week if I can really wear her out
Despises having her hair combed
Really writing her alphabet now
Into sending snail mail to people she loves (and using stamps)
Asks how to spell things and I turn around and find this:
Most often spoken phrase: "I can't wait that long!!!"
Prefers mommy to put her to bed
Playing with her sister a lot and actually entertaining one another for good lengths of time
Memorizing scripture - quoted me the reference for a Bible verse we were reviewing
Loves doing artwork and keeps my walls covered daily with new masterpieces
Is loving her library book about going to the ballet
A great oldest cousin and ringleader 
Calls her tip toes her "tips"
Always an early riser (6:45 AM at the latest)
"Look at our beautiful gowns, Mom!"
Emotions to from 0 to 60 when she doesn't get her way 
Super helpful with raspberry picking and jam-making
Until she decided the buckets were better served as potties...
Would eat Raisin Bran every day if allowed
Dresses herself totally and completely
I think more or less believes the sky is the limit
Embraces every day with energy

No comments:

Post a Comment