Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Something Magical

Today something incredible happened...I lost to Graham in tennis with a score of 6 to 4!!! And yes, that is GOOD NEWS! Actually, it is quite amazing news...my highest score so far has always been 2 (and that only happened once) so the fact that I almost kept up with him is a miracle! I am thrilled that I might be becoming a challenge for my husband to beat in the near future--hehe, a little healthy competition never hurt anyone. Thankfully, Graham has put up with my learning this sport and has kept with me long enough for me to hold my own. Tennis anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on coming up to par with Graham. hehe

    You know...Pete and I took up tennis. There were courts at the end of the street we lived on (before we moved). I have no idea how to do the scoring though, we just hit the ball and ran back and forth. and most of the time I hit the ball over the sides. :D

    ReplyDelete