Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good morning world and a Happy Valentine's Day to all! Hope everyone is finding fun little ways to celebrate today. Even though it was just Isla and I home this morning, I still felt the need to make a pancake in the shape of a heart to make the holiday special. My big boy Valentine is working today but I have a few surprises in store for him complete with a gourmet evening-in after he gets home tonight so it should be a great day. We plan to go out for dinner on Wednesday too, since dinner out is my favorite treat. It's a win-win because by delaying our celebration, we'll avoid insanely-packed restaurants and over-priced "special" Valentine's Day menus tonight.

Anyway, I haven't been blogging much lately because, well, I've been a bit preoccupied. And I figured my subject matter would be a bit boring, not to mention completely monotonous if I shared what I've been really feeling:

"Today I feel like puking."
"I'm so nauseous right now I could die."
"Blehhhhhh!"

Etc, etc. So if case you haven't caught my drift (or watched the video in the previous post or followed me on Facebook), WE ARE PREGNANT!! And we are so excited about it (despite the negative-sounding quotes above). More details will follow on upcoming posts but for now, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to YOU friend :) I hope it's a wonderfully filled day and your nausea goes away very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I made heart shaped pancakes for my family today too! :)

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete