Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Well....

It's a big couple weeks over here!

Did I tell you Graham got a new job? Dear internet, I can no longer recall what has and has not been said. But if this news, allow me to announce:

GRAHAM GOT A NEW JOB!!!

We are ecstatic as this has been a long time coming. Like a long time. And now it is finally here!! He has a badge and an office, both sporting his name followed by the credentials "ARNP." And it is in his dream setting: an oncology office 7 minutes away. Ahem. I think pride is just gushing from my pores.

We are on week two now and it is going to be quite the transition, QUITE the transition. It's exciting and overwhelming and dizzying and so freaking cool all at the same time. And because there isn't enough change going on in our life right now, I too am returning to work this coming Saturday. Prayers appreciated as we settle into our "new" life! It's been a rocky week and I think both our heads are spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment