Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Jack's Half Birthday

I must confess were in not for my mother, there is high likelihood I would have forgotten about Jack's Half Birthday altogether. *GASP!* But thanks to her lovely Facebook greeting, the day was saved and we "celebrated" him for the last 4 hours of daylight. (We'd been out of town and I wasn't watching the calendar...what can I say?) 
 We were enroute home from Eastern WA and made a break for the Kirkland waterfront to enjoy the gorgeous 70 degree day. Golly gee if we ever successfully move and don't end up in Kirkland, I'm going to be torn. I love it downtown!
I can't seem to kiss the boy enough!
6 months!? How could that possibly be?

I'm not the only one who can't keep her lips (or teeth?) off that kid!
Happy Half Birthday Baby Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment