Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Kittens!!

Unfortunately they are not ours....much to my dismay. My parents just got this brother and sister pair last week and we were able to pay them a visit over the weekend and welcome them properly into the family. They are adorable! The smokey-colored one, Bear, is the boy and once he falls asleeps, he is SOUND ASLEEP (as illustrated by Graham's successfully putting him on his head without him waking). The girl, Monkey, is very playful and energetic and you have to make her run around for a long time before she'll snuggle with you. SO cute! Wish I would have been a good girl this year so I could ask for a pair for Christmas...
Monkey
Bear
Cuddling w/ Monkey

Bear can sleep through anything!

See?

2 comments:

  1. is bear a ragdoll cat?!?? He's SO cute and cuddly looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - that last picture of Graham is hilarious! Those are cute cats.

    ReplyDelete