Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here fishy fishy....

My sister Lani ever-so-kindly captured a short video clip of our Mexican fishing experience. The camera is aimed at her husband Michael for most of the time, but she did get some footage of the drama that ensued as my fish neared the boat (his fish is the one jumping out in the distance and mine is the one thrashing right next to the boat). Although she isn't aiming the camera at me and my fish for much of it, pay attention to the audio and you can get a pretty good idea of what was happening. :o)

4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome. I LOVE Lani's laugh!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelsie. :) :) :) You made my morning - your little "fluttering" giggle/squealing is so adorable, and so YOU! :) WAY TO GO, Fisherwoman!! You owned that fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, the "anonymous" posting above is from me ... Jackie ...oops!

    ReplyDelete