Monday, October 26, 2009

So Excited for Christmas

Here are two of the reasons why:
These adorable Christmas outfits were compliments of a couple of Graham's coworkers at his work shower last week. They even came with gingerbread pants and socks!
I realize we have not yet reached Halloween but this weather really makes me start anticipating Christmas. I cannot wait to celebrate with Isla! Even though she will not yet be old enough to appreciate what is going on around her, it'll still be so wonderful to have her presence as we gather with family. She is such a joy!
In the next month or so, I hope to pull out my needle and thread and prepare to add a third handmade stocking to the mantle for our sweet daughter. What fun! And come the day after Thanksgiving, you can count on me pulling out my super fun Christmas mugs that Graham let me buy last year.
But for this week, I'm thinking thoughts of black, orange and pumpkin....details to follow!

2 comments:

  1. I excited to have a little girl to dress up this year! Much more choices for girls than there are for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE the little plaid dress. It is adorable! She'll be so cute in it.

    ReplyDelete