Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random video footage

Last night, Graham and I enjoyed a wonderful date night out, participating in Seattle Restaurant Week's 3 courses for $25 deal. We had a fabulous meal at our favorite hole-in-the-wall Italian place in Fremont--Brad's Swingside Cafe. All of their dishes are very complex with layers of flavor and numerous hard-to-put-finger (or tongue?)-on spices. We asked our waiter once and he said even the salad dressings have at least 25 ingredients! Anyway, we ate pretty brutally, as far as the animal kingdom goes. Graham had Bambi and poor Bo-Peep's sheep, and I devoured Babe (sort of--actually it was wild boar but I couldn't come up with any wild boar characters in any common children's stories...) But back to the point.

Over dinner, we decided that we need to capture a lot more of the random events of our life on video. We want to be able to look back and see how we parented, see how cute our kids were, laugh at life etc. So this morning it all began. I have a feeling we will be sneaking up on one another quite frequently to "capture the moment candidly" in the coming days. (I already caught Graham trying to shoot some footage this morning that would not have met PG criteria--thankfully our video camera makes a sound when it turns on so I had fair warning to run and hide!)

Anyway, I give this video what I think is the quite appropriate title of "Things He Probably Wishes that You Never Knew." Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. This is awesome! Love seeing Graham multitask!
    Also, wasn't Pumba from the Lion King a wild boar? Or at least close enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I think this video documentation will surely be fun to look back on down the road. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking you should label your posts. I was trying to go back and find different restaurant reviews you've done and well, I didn't get very far. ;) I think we might try Brad's Swingside Cafe tonight.

    ReplyDelete