Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Saturday in Hippie Town

 How did I spend the first 18 years of my life in Bellingham and not realize it was a totally a hippie town?! All I can say is I led a very sheltered life. But when the sun shines, everyone comes out of the woodwork, including the hippies. Oh how I adore Bellingham!
 We spent a glorious weekend in my hometown, celebrating Easter with my family and savoring every last drop of sunshine. We visited the Saturday farmer's market which is where I was reminded of Bellingham's, shall we say, character.
 I've been busy introducing Emma to this thing called the sun and she seems to rather enjoy it!
 
 A good ol' fashioned self-portrait, just like when we were dating. 
 I guess Isla needs to be reintroduced to the sun as well--it's been hibernating for quite some time.
Our weekend was laid back; relaxing and eating were the only two things on the agenda.
  I love how Emma and Gid have almost the exact same expression on their faces in the next 2 shots.
What fun to have cousins so close in age with a 4th on the way!
 Hope you felt as blessed by the sunshine this weekend as we did!

1 comment:

  1. Fun photos and fun times. I (Joe) like the shot of Graham laying in the sunshine on the picnic table, reading a magazine with his coffee mug and binkie by his side.

    ReplyDelete