Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Name our baby!

So we have a dilemna.

A girly one. We thought we'd decided on names for our baby for both a boy and girl but now we are second guessing and constantly suggesting new options. We have a nice list of boy names that we like so I think we're sort of set on that front (although we still probably won't pick one until the baby arrives) but girl names are another story....Now so many names are running through our heads that we can't even think straight! We seem to be drawn towards the more unique, European names with NORMAL spellings. Any suggestions that we may not have come across yet?

6 comments:

  1. I'll give you a few of mine that I like that Glendon doesn't like so I know I can't ever use them but maybe you could:

    Gretta
    Violet
    Kennedy
    Scarlett
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about these unique "euro" ones:

    Jolan
    Alexis or Alexa
    Sonya or Sonja
    Stella

    I really like the last two . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. TASH!! So the last two on your list were already on ours....how crazy is that! My grandma's name was Estella so Stella is the shortened version of that. Graham LOVES Sonja but hasn't been able to convince me of it yet....how crazy that you suggested them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like Estella - that sounds like a powerful name! Sonja and Scarlett are really pretty too.

    Here you go, lots listed here:

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080108125903AARHyCI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that's crazy! How funny! I really like both those names, so you have my stamp of approval on either one of them. And if you happen not to need them, I should keep those in mind for the future . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madeline is my choice, but I think it will be a boy.

    ReplyDelete