Monday, August 31, 2009

Picture Fest

This banner greeted us upon our arrival home from the hospital

Cuddles with Dad

Feeling the breeze on day 2

It's bright outside!

Kangaroo time with Dad

Our first walk--sunset in downtown Kirkland

Meeting her "cousin" Liam who was due 3 days after Isla but was born 4 days before. These two are going to have a crazy good time growing up together!


The new parents (Phil is Graham's cousin)

I think she has Grandpa Joe wrapped around her little finger!

Orienting Isla to music outside the womb

Now Daddy, just imagine her sucking that hard on another part of the body! :o)
Trying out the Moby wrap

Three generations of Wilson girls

Family walk

Multitasking takes on a whole new meaning

Probably my most favorite picture ever!
Isla and Auntie Lani at Uncle Ben's baseball game. Ben, who is 16, wasn't having the best of games. He blamed it on the fact that he "has a lot on his mind" now that he's an uncle. :o)

This is what Graham was most looking forward to....more to come I'm sure!

7 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, Kelsie! Enjoy those times of her sleeping on your chest. We miss them! When Isla gets older, the last thing she is going to want is to be confined to a chest. She will want to move!! (at least that is what we are dealing with...) :)

    Again, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics. looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO impressed with how much you have gotten out already! Way to go!! I feel like I was a bit slower to adjust and figure out the whole thing...and now think maybe I was just a wimp! ;) I am just totally impressed with you guys. :) I can't wait to see her again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kelsie. I agree with what Shauna said ... you are doing GREAT to get out for walks and making all the adjustments to your new life. Isla is so pretty (in case you haven't noticed!) and together, the three of you form a beautiful family. God's blessings and my love to you! Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, and I will also remind myself that Hailey was born in the winter and it wasn't so easy to just go hang outside in the cold. ;) There, I feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! She is just beautiful. Your whole family is beautiful! Congratulations, Kelsie. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi you two! I came across your blog through Brant and Jackie's. Congratulations on the arrival of your precious little girl, she's beautiful! And I love her name! Blessings to your new family :)

    ReplyDelete