Friday, January 28, 2011

I love where I live

 We live in a beautiful place, don't we now? I love that we can drive 7 minutes to this. Our city is absolutely gorgeous, particular on crisp, sunny days like last Wednesday. These recent sunshine teases have sent us scurrying downtown for some exercise, duck hunting, and beach playing. I'm already looking forward to all the things that summer brings: heat, lots of swimming and park-going. I always said I wanted to live on the "west side" eventually but now I'm not sure I could ever tear myself away from the paradise that is Kirkland. Could you?

2 comments:

  1. I love where I live too - i spent the weekend listening to people complain about living here. Good grief! With the mountains and the water, the views, the mostly mild weather. I love it too. :)

    ReplyDelete