Monday, May 16, 2011

Interview with Isla (21 months)

I realized I haven't been taking me video lately which is quite a shame given that Isla is saying too many hilarious things each day to begin to count. I love how she incorrectly pronounces certain words and am feeling an urge to get it all recorded on video before she learns the right way to talk. :) So tonight I spontaneously interviewed her during her bath and I think I captured a pretty good snippet of her little personality. It's not short and it's not roll-on-the-ground hilarious but Graham and I both found it cute nonetheless (though our new computer only seems to upload a wide, stretched out version to YouTube which is super annoying).

Oh and, by the way, who taught my daughter to count to 10????!! (Almost). Seriously! I just realized she could do that yesterday. Maybe she HAS been paying attention all this time...

1 comment: