Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today I am thankful....

-that by golly, I'm having a good hair day.
-that I woke up and it was almost sunny.
-for Graham's leave of absence from school this quarter.
-that I got an 8 hour stretch of sleep last night.
-for meal deliveries and freezer meals.
-that I am now the proud owner of nursing bras that actually fit.
-that Graham has the day off.
-for my $14 drip coffee maker. Actually, I adore that coffee maker.
-that I have a pair of jeans I can zip, even it they do create ghastly love handles.
-that my hubby sent me out the door to Starbucks ALONE and didn't even make me "time it" with feedings. He just told me to GO and NOT WORRY.
-that our mini van is home and fixed.
-for my double BOB stroller WITH the rainshield.
-and of course for my precious little family.

1 comment:

  1. That was such a great list to read!! I especially loved the bit about Graham sending you to starbucks alone and not to worry!! Wow. Some guy you got there! :)

    ReplyDelete