Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Crafting





Somehow I managed to pull off a little sewing project over the past couple weeks. I convinced myself it was okay if Emma didn't have a stocking this year but then I started feeling crafty and decided I'd see if I could whip one up in time. I finished it this week and now our fireplace looks complete! As it turns out, it's my favorite one yet, probably because I chose fabrics that are what has been deemed "Kelsie Green" by the Crozier clan. Someday we'll find little silver pins shaped like the first letter of each of our names to label them. Merry Christmas Emma! I'm pretty sure you'll find your stocking stuffed to the brim with diapers come Christmas morn.

1 comment:

  1. Kelsie, this is awesome! Nice work. I am very impressed. You are so talented. xo

    ReplyDelete