Sunday, May 18, 2008

Frozen Yogurt

On a more personal note, we had the BEST day yesterday! I think I was a little overly-eager about the sunshine though (and less eager about the sunscreen--I'm paying for it today but I'm wearing pink so my skin and burn all blend together!) Graham made me a crepe breakfast with fresh strawberries that we ate on our patio. Then we packed a lunch and a couple of backpacks and rode our bikes to Waverly Park on Lake Washington in Kirkland. We sunbathed, read, had our picnic, jumped in the water a few times (FREEZING!) and then walked from there to downtown Kirkland for frozen yogurt. There's 2 amazing frozen yogurt places that we've discovered in the past week (this was our 3 trip there in 1 week). We ordered one dish to share from the first place but our serving of yogurt was hollow in the middle so we hardly got anyway! Plus it is really hard for me to share my frozen desserts because I start to feel like it is a competition with the other person to get enough bites so I eat it really fast and then the whole experience is over before I have the chance to enjoy it! So after feeling awfully disappointed about the weany yogurt serving at the first place, Graham let me go to the second place (so that no one would know we'd already had any!) and order another dish. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment