Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's FINISHED!!

Oh hooray of all hoorays! Our bathroom is pretty much completed! Take a look....They did such an awesome job!

Of course it took quite a bit longer than I'd thought it would (which meant my father-in-law almost had to fly out for Hawaii leaving the project unfinished for 10 days), but it looks beautiful! And plus it was a learning experience. The two things I learned were:


1) If we ever, EVER decide to buy a fixer-upper house, there is NO WAY I will be able to sanely live in it while it is under construction. Oh how I value not having to wipe shards of tile off the bedspread before we climb into bed at night! (Don't ask me how the stuff flies so far, but apparently it does.)

2) Tiling the guest bath is no longer appealing (sorry to those of you who might stay with us--you can use our bath if you really want to experience a giant sunflower shower head).

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It's beautiful Kelsie! I'm so glad the ordeal is over . . . I think I'm with you on not living in a house under construction . . . my stress levels would go through the roof. They did a great job with it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That looks awesome!! Way to go, Graham and Mr. C!! :)

    ReplyDelete