Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Graham's starting a blog!

I have to giggle because he was the one who gave me a hard time about starting a blog in the first place. I knew he would come around... :o) I can't even tell you HOW EXCITED I am for him to start this writing venture! Yes I'm married to the man and feel like I know him better than anyone else, yet there still are those times where I just wish I could get inside his head and figure out what he's thinking---this may just be my chance! Anyway, it's not ready to read yet (seeing as the whole first long post he wrote got deleted), but in the future days to come, check out http://crackergraham.blogspot.com/.
For fun yesterday, I went back and read his old xanga blog that he kept in college--SO FUN! He kept talking about this girl he was crazy about (i.e. me) which made me happy. It is so weird to read and think about how casual we started out with it being one of those "let's just see how it goes" kinda thing. Now look what happened! Anyway, I find the way he blogs hillarious because it is so random but he thinks it makes total sense... :o) Maybe it's just because he doesn't use paragraphs...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I too am excited for Grahams blog! How are you so sure you are the girl Graham was 'crazy' about? I remember many girls that chased the great old Graham.

    ReplyDelete