Thursday, September 17, 2009

1/2 Anniversary

Today is our 1/2 anniversary! When I informed Graham of this, he said "Do we celebrate those?" Ha! Guess not.... :o) I like to at least acknowledge them though. So we're "celebrating" by attending a nice formal dinner and reception at SPU for the grad students and their dates. Free dinner? That's what I'm talking about! Graham's been at his orientation all day and Isla and I have been testing out what our days will look like when we're home alone with Graham back at work.

Anyway, Happy Half Anniversary Love! Here's to 2 1/2 more years!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I love that you try to celebrate the half's. :) It's good to celebrate things in life - especially those we love and the commitment we have to them. Happy Half to you both!!

    ReplyDelete