Monday, September 7, 2009

Family Time with the Croziers

Yesterday we went to the Croziers for a goodbye lunch for my brother-in-law Scott who is heading back down to CA for school. Of course I didn't get any shots of the guest of honor...oh well. He won't be back until Thanksgiving and I'm sure Isla will be practically walking (or at least holding her head up) by then so I was sad to see him go. I actually didn't cry though which is a miracle in my current state. Graham said I should have but you can just never predict when the flood gates will open.
Napping on Auntie Tash


Isla June with her middle namesake, Great Grandma Juna

Susanna gets a turn...child, when will you wake up!!??

EVERYONE!! Come look!!! She's opening her eyes!

I love these candid shots, seeing how excited everyone was to see alert Isla. I guess I didn't realize how little she's been awake around the Croziers so they were pretty thrilled to see the whites of her eyes.

Getting in some Grandma time with eyes OPEN
The past 13 days has really reminded me what wonderful families Graham and I both have. I can't even describe how it warms my heart as a new mom to see others so excited about our baby. We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment