Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bellingham Baby Shower

My sister Lani, sister-in-law Tash and mom hosted a beautiful clothing shower on Saturday for Miss Isla. Since we did not find out we were having a girl until delivery, we had a lot of necessities collected but no clothes (with the exception of a few boy outfits since everyone assumed we were having a boy). Now our little girl has a closet full of pink! Brunch was served: scones with clotted cream and jam, fruit, yogurt and homemade granola, baked sausage and egg cups and juice and coffee. Guests included many women from the church where I grew up as well as the moms of kids I used to babysit (who are now in high school which just makes me feel OLD!) Thank you for the wonderful shower ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - yay for clothes!! That picture of her on the couch with all her clothes is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - that picture on the couch is awesome! what a wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete