Friday, September 11, 2009

Photo Shoot

Last night, Isla had her first professional photo shoot. Graham's brother John (www.crozierphotography.com) came over to try and capture this precious girl in her newborn state. She was quite the poser at first, lying on the bed with eyes closed and arms by her head. Then we tried to attempt the naked baby shots....I knew we should be prepare for an accident or two but four messes!?? She pooped on 2 towels in 2 minutes time and then I guess she pooped a third time but I was busy downstairs cleaning up the first two so am not sure where that one ended up. As we were finishing up the shoot, we decided to get a couple family shots and so I wrapped up naked Isla in a towel and held her in my lap. I smiled for the camera and then my smile grew wider as my hands started feeling very warm and wet....silly girl peed through the towel and onto my leg and our bedspread. Thankfully it's warm tonight and therefore we're not missing the bedspread on our bed.
John specializes in wedding photography and I think tonight may have reminded him why.... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment