Monday, September 7, 2009

Meeting Uncle Josh, Time with the Wilsons

Unfortunately Isla's arrival was not quite early enough to beat WSU's start date so my brother Josh was not able to meet Isla until he could make a trip home this weekend. He came into town Friday night and the rest of my family came down as well to spend more time with us.
Uncle Josh holds Isla for the first time when.....3 seconds into it.....

OH!!!! I think she's squirting her pants!!

Josh of course loses it as I don't think he's had much experience holding babies while they squirt their pants. It ended up being the joke of the weekend how the two of them "got started on the wrong foot" but she won him over in the end. :o)

I mean look at them! I think that's the face of a proud uncle!

On Saturday, we decided to venture out to Woodinville and take Isla on her first winery tour at Chateau Ste Michelle. She slept the entire time and Uncle Ben and I enjoyed their selection of pre-wine (i.e. grape juice) at the end of the tour.
After the tour, we picked up teriyaki and ate it at a park.


A family shot

Finally awake

But never for long

Loving his niece

No comments:

Post a Comment