Saturday, September 19, 2009

Grunting Video

I finally captured a short clip of our nighttime grunter. The video is not great because I didn't want to turn on the light and wake Isla up but it's mostly for the sound anyway. She does this every night for sometimes hour long stretches. THAT my friends is why I've had a hard time sleeping. :o)We were up at my parents last night and my sister was sleeping next door. She said she thought she heard a goose in our room....As loud as it is, it is an absolute crack up! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. HA! Sounds like she's passing some pooh!!!!

    I wouldn't be able to sleep through her grunting either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saben definitely used to do that too! So cute though.... and I don't think he did it quite as long or often, or at least I didn't put up with it - just moved him out and didn't hear it anymore.

    ReplyDelete