Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crozier Christmas 2011, finally

This post will be a continuation of this post I wrote about Christmas #1 a couple weeks back. After the Christmas Eve service, we headed over to the senior Croziers where we enjoyed a dinner of cheese fondue with chocolate fondue for dessert. We opted to sleep over to make for a less rushed Christmas morn.  
We started with stockings...
 Yes, I am officially that mom who buys her kids matching Christmas pajamas. 
 Grandma Crozier served up a delicious breakfast of cinnamon rolls and eggs and each place setting was complete with a cute wooden ornament. 
 Don't ask me why, but Graham wore these glasses most of the morning...
Auntie Tash and Uncle John! (Of course I would have lighting issues when taking a picture of the professional photographer but I had to document you were there John!) 
Had to post a shot that captures the wildest tree ever (17 feet and they ordered a 12 footer...) 
 Graham and my gift to Isla. She LOVED it and I just loved her reaction. "A new little baby doll for me Mommy!" Nice work Graham--you know your daughter well.
I somehow managed not to get a solo picture of Scott (sorry Scott!) but here you can see him in the background between the stair rails. It's the best I could do!
 Grandpa Crozier and the little Cherub 
 After a soup lunch with just the immediate family, half of us retired to attempt a nap before the big party started. The evening closed with a ginormous gathering of the Davies clan that was quite exciting. Poor Emma was really not feeling well and we were all exhausted from our trip to Mexico so we bid our goodbyes around 7 and took our little sickies home to bed. Twas a Merry Christmas despite being ill!

No comments:

Post a Comment