Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2012. Supportive family. Really good friends. Deepening relationships. Tears. Leadership opportunities. Long days. New cousins. Loneliness. Good food. Too many hours. Laughter. Car trouble. Travel. New friends. Total and utter exhaustion. Doing life. Dinners outside. Learning. Sweet moments with the girls. Precious dates. Growth.
 
It's been a really good year. A really, really hard year. Probably not one I would like to repeat as a whole yet crammed with oh so many moments I want to bottle up and remember forever! We are richly blessed.
 
Graham and I have shared some good moments of deep conversation today, dreaming about the future, thinking about our priorities in life. I am grateful I married a man who cherishes experiences more than things, who wants to support his family but doesn't care about money, who loves the Lord and wants Him to be the center of all we do.
 
I haven't formulated any official new year's resolutions per se but there are a few things we hope to do as a family this year:
-start a prayer journal
-spend one-on-one time with each of our precious girls
-date each other
-GET GRAHAM GRADUATED!!!
 
2013 is going to be a big year for us and I'm sure there is a lot of change on the horizon but I'd excited it's finally here. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment