Monday, September 15, 2008

Hope for Haiti

My very talented sister has decided to do something about the devastation caused by the hurricanes in Haiti. She had been making beautiful earrings as gifts for family and friends but wanted to do more to help people. So she decided to start a website and and sell the earrings to raise money for the victims of hurricanes Hannah and Ike. All proceeds will go to Haiti and each piece is named after one of the orphans at the Maranatha orphanage. Please check out the beginning of her website and support this cause as you feel led.



PS- My brother-in-law Michael photographed the earrings--aren't his pictures AWSOME!? Such talent in my family.... :o)

2 comments:

  1. This is so totally cool! I will send this out to my friends because her jewelry is beautiful, but more importantly, it's for a great cause. :) Nice work Lani (and Michael for the pics)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really great. Here in Mexico City one of the missionaries worked in Haiti for a long time and said these hurricanes are so devestating! Puts a real face on it. I miss you Kelsie and Graham.

    ReplyDelete