Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look what my brother did yesterday!

I found these pictures to be quite the educational and material worth sharing. So 3ish weeks ago, my brother did this:
(Look at the enlarged the picture, paying attention to the area on the right where the arrow is pointing--notice the small crack in the tibia).
Well, since the time of the first pictures, Josh has been on crutches and not really walking. Poor guy! Apparently the tibia usually heals well on it's own (it's not the weight-bearing bone in the leg) so there hasn't been need for a cast. But yesterday, this happened:

So apparently he has successfully broken his leg twice! Ouch!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! :O That 2nd break looks horrible. :\

    Ok, on another note - I'm excited to see that you have a blog! Hooray! :) I'm new to this blog thing...but trying to find my way. It seems like the cool thing to do. ;P

    ReplyDelete