Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

 As per tradition, Halloween once again fell on one of Graham's 12 hour work days so I wasn't really planning to do anything with the kids. And I was actually feeling mostly OK with that. But then the Welchs extended an invitation to have me join them at Bothell Country Village (and their offer included help wrangling the girls!) so we decided to go for it. Isla literally decided seconds before we left what she was going to be (a ballerina) though she'd told me before she was going to be a princess. She kept getting the two confused so I guess we'll just say she was a Princess Ballerina! Emma was a bird but we still aren't 100% what species (I think a Toucan?) She loved her costume and said "Tweet Tweet!" as soon as I put it on her. And Jack of course was a Jack-O-Lantern. :) So much cuteness all around! Isla figured out the whole trick or treating thing right away and Emma got the hang of it pretty quickly too though she never did ask to eat any candy (phew!) Isla, on the other hand had one Dum-Dum and was WIRED for two hours straight. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment