Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankful - Day 10: A Book

Today's thankful was a bit harder to come by. It was my first day alone with the kids in which I also had to cook dinner. On top of that, it is Sunday and so I made my first attempt at getting us all dressed and to church on time (which I was unsuccessful at, by the way). I felt stressed, behind and on edge almost all day. But I did manage one pocket of relaxation during nap time that involved snuggling up with my little man and this good book. I only made it one chapter before I drifted off briefly myself (the nap was interrupted by a little person needing to show me her greeting card was too big to fit in the envelope she'd found...) but the moment was golden and I am thankful for it!

1 comment:

  1. someone gave that book to me for my bday, and I haven't opened it yet :P is it any good?

    ReplyDelete